Current Productions and other news
Beauty And The Beast
A pantomime by Joan Breen
Salford Arts Theatre
Off Liverpool Street
- Thursday 1st December 2016 7.30pm
- Friday 2nd December 2016 7.30pm
- Saturday 3rd December 2016 2.30pm and 7.30pm
- Sunday 4th December 2016 11am and 2.30pm
£7.50 / £6.00 concessions / £26.00 family ticket
Early bird tickets from £5.00 available until the end of September 2016
How to book
- Book tickets at this link (credit/debit card) - there is a charge for this that outside the control of Barton Theatre Company
- Visit the theatre (cash) or call 0161 925 0111 and make sure you quote "Barton Theatre Company Beauty And The Beast Pantomime"
Congratulations to Elaine McCann for writing "Like There's No One Looking" performed by Barton Theatre Company which won the Best Production at Wilmslow Guild Festival Of One Act Plays 2016.
Also congratulations go to Val Ridings for winning the Best Senior Individual Performance award for Barton Theatre Companies production of "Like There's No One Looking" by Elaine McCann at the Wilmslow Guild Festival Of One Act Plays 2016.
Director Eric Atkinson was also nominated for Best Director category for his direction of Like There's No One Looking" at the Wilmslow Guild Festival Of One Act Plays 2016.
Congratulations to Elly Hayton for winning best supporting actress award for our production of Dracula at the Wakefield Drama Festival 4th June 2016.
The festival comprised 7 separate productions from 7 societies.
The Barton Theatre Company nominations for the festival were:
Best Stage Presentation -BTC
Best Supporting Actress - Alison Blakeson, Elly Hayton (won)
Best Supporting Actor - John Orr ('he never said a word')
Adjudicators Award - BTC for production (costume, wigs, makeup, set, props, lights, sound, stage management)
Best Actress - Mags Ridings, Marit Schep
Best Actor - Eric Atkinson, Scott Harrison, Brad Clarke